the answer to your question is yes, and you may want to search the
archives on this one because I think something like this was covered about
a month ago, but I can't recall enough of the details to relate the
adventure for you. Ordinarily I would simply search my message database
and forward the appropriate message(s) to you covering this subject since
I keep almost all of them from the list. However, after this weekend's
tragic implosion of my partition tables I've lost better than 3GB worth of
data. My list archive was one of the casualties.

--
Mark

Larry is NOT a cucumber...he's a stinkin pickle...
        WITH WARTS!

          registered linux user # 182469
                =/\= PINE 4.21 =/\=

Surprisingly on Wed, 1 Nov 2000 Renaud OLGIATI had this to say!