Dear Mwinold@.cs.com do everyone a favour - stop telling everyone how great you are - because if you are why do you keep trying to prove it? [EMAIL PROTECTED].

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Saturday, November 04, 2000 8:24 PM
Subject: Re: [newbie] Windows

hey i right books and i create many things but you want to know what if i
post them on the internet i am going to have to expect one person buys it and
then redistributes it to their friends and then thier friends and so on.

if you sell it in a store same concept, do you think i am going to buy 50
copys of win2k for my whole familys list of computers, no why not just copy
one. and presto the whole family is up to date, this is really getting old,
and all because i mentioned a nit picky detail to let someone know hey you
may not have to format your whole drive because you are using linux and want
to add windows,

i found i didnt have too but that may be contributed to  my copy of windows.

so all of you whining about oh hes using pirated stuff hes so bad, go ahead
call the cops, really this is pathetic.

maybe i just grew up in the oldschool of computing where hacking and pirating
was a comon thing. but ohwell i will continue my way despite new
international laws and blah blah freakin dah can we get back to the topics
now of gee i have linux but it doesnt work quite right hey haow about you can
you help?