I have Wu-FTPd v 2.6.1 set-up under Linux-Mandrake 7.2 on my other machine. This is the problem: When I connect to the site as Anonymous I can't see any directories! The ftp user home is set under fpt/pub and I have several subdirectories under that. I can manually switch to a specific directory, but my client(CuteFTP) doesn't show them... The incoming directory is chmoded 1733 and the other are 2755. The files in the directories are also invisible to my client, which is correct for incoming, but not the others(apps, games, misc). BTW I am a newbie so don't laugh to hard... and any help is of course appreciated.