On Tuesday 07 November 2000 11:53, you wrote:

> > Is it possible to set this card up under Mandrake 7.2? I believe it uses
> the tulip driver which I downloaded off the Linksys site but for some
> reason it would not compile correctly and would not create a tulip.o file.
> Right now I am using an old 3com 10 mbit card, but since I am gonna be
> moving large files to the servers using my network I wanna set-up the
> Linksys card... if it's not possible anyone wanna reccomend a good card?
> All my other computers(Windows) have Linksys cards, and are working
> beautifully.

 i got this same card working under my girlfriend's linux mandrake setup..
sure you're compiling as root? tulip.o should be there if so. if not i can
send the tulip.o file through email

-x.
--
"Death is merciful, for there is no return therefrom,
but for him who has come back out of the nethermost

ICQ 4841244