It was Nov 7, 2000, 11:25, when Marcia keyboarded:

Hi Marcia,

I hear many different things from updates. I have never had any problems
with that, though. My start was redhat 5.2, and upgraded that through RH
6.0, MDK 6.1, MDK 7.0 and MDK 7.1. And I have the MDK7.2 cd's ready for
the next upgrade. I don't expect any problems, but it is up to you to see
what you want to do. I would go for the upgrade, though. That keeps all
the settings and such in place.

Good luck,
Paul

--
Coffee (n.): a person who is coughed upon.

http://nlpagan.net - ICQ 147208 - Registered Linux User 174403
              -=PINE 4.21 on Linux Mandrake 7.1=-