Hi All, I am new to the list.  Just installed Linux-Mandrake 7.2 over my
Windows 2000 Professional. Everything seems to be working well, however I see
some differences I am curious about.

Last year I fooled around with Linux for a few weeks and I remember that one
of the CD's had several RPM packages of themes which you could install very
simply. I can find those no where, except on the web as tar or gz files.
Installing them as RPMS was easy as it placed them where they belonged. As a
zipped package, where do I place the files to enable the theme and where can
I get the theme manager?

I downloaded the two ISO images from the Linux Mandrake site and create CD's,
so maybe I am missing something?

Thanks for any help, and one more thing. What is the most popular email
program? I am now using KMail, but would like to use something that allows
you to compose HTML messages, and I do not want to use Netscape.

Thanks,

Fred Hamilton