> I nearly  wrote exactly what he did but decided it wasn't worth the time

I think your statement says it all! If it isn't worth the time then why
bother posting? The very name of this reflector says it all. When someone
comes in and asks a question, by all means everyone that has something
pertinent to say concerning the question should start typing. If you have
nothing to say about the persons question, then ignore the message and read
on to try to help someone else, don't waste the time of the reader or the
subscribers by adding more useless traffic. THEN he insinuates that I have
been "flooding" the reflector with HTML messages because of my question, when
I only subscribed today. I can do without that kind of help.....

Just my 2 cents worth, and no growling was intended....