In mandrake 7.2 you can (after installing openssl ans openssh packages
clients servers etc.) add ssh modules to linuxconf so you can configure it
from there too linuxconf > control > control files and system > configure
linuxconf modules there you can enable linuxconf to show your ssh setup so
you control it from there.
ps: i think linuxconf is an underestimated very usefull tool if you need to
fastly do things (if you got time you can still inspect your config files
manually).