On Sun, 12 Nov 2000 17:33:28 -0700, you wrote:

>Did you DL using DSL? I tried @ 56k, but it would require 32 plus hours per
file
>(/iso/...).
>-Cmo

LOL...a couple months ago, I downloaded 7.1...it took 52 hours. Just
for ha has, I started to download it when I got my cable modem.
According to the d/l info box, it said just under two hours...

>sobe wrote:
>
>> [snip] The next week 7.2 was released, chomping at the  bit i waited a
whole
>> week to download the latest... [snip]

Oh the  download   wasnt the problem it was the  demand for the new release.
I'm  currenlty isdn 128k here .

I just noticed alot of newbie  complaints  figure  for once  praise its
merits.

Now if I could  get ssh to work right  and allow  remote telnet  access