For 7.1 or 7.2:
Click on DrakConf

click on  the traffic light to make sure webmin is present and running, and
that postfix is present and running or sendmail is present and running and
NOT both.  (the running application will be called "sendmail" by the rest of
the system)

If these are not present or running, then load and initiate (especially
webmin)

Once you have Webmin up and running, fire up Netscape or Konqueror if you
have it and goto this URL

http://127.0.0.1:10000

And all the setup parameters will be yours, graphically, with help under many
of the names, especially for postfix, which I highly recommend over sendmail
for all but the most rugged and demanding applications, and even for those if
security is a concern.

Civileme