I have this problem:
I only have 1 disk and I have 2 Gb for mdk and 4 for win and every time I
try to erase the mdk partition the 2 Gb space of mdk dont become 1 with the
4 gb of windows forming the inicial 6 Gb! and if I try to install linux
again without erasing the partition he doesnt detect the original 2Gb
partition and I have to divide the 4Gb for win in 2 again, are you getting
the point? the question I have is what do I have to do to erase the mdk
partition and that space be joined to the win particion. did you get it...?
if not answer anyway for me to try to explain in a diferent way.

thx