Is it relatively straight forward to use a removable hard drive that is DOS
formatted in Linux.  What I have are two drives, on with Linux and one with
Windows.  When I want to use windows I pull out the Linux drive and put in
the Windows drive.  This makes it easy for me to take my windows drive to
work to pull crap off of it and etc...

What I would like to do is put in another bay so that while in Linux I can
get to my windows drive.  But I i'm not sure how I would mount the drive or
if there would be any contention during times when the drive was not in the
bay.

Is this making any sense?