I have the LS-120 in my Mandrake 7.2 box as well and it
didn't have a beef with that at all.

Looking at what you have below, I see that you don't have
any SCSI devices, but in the install, when it asked you
if you did have any SCSI devices did you click no?  I
did that and it didn't try and find any at all.
Not sure that sheds any light on the subject
but I had no problems with it at all.
tdh

T. Holmes
Unixtechs.org
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
www.unixtechs.org/

"Real Men use Vi."

* Joseph Markham <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [001119 06:24]: