Can anyone tell me how to set up Fetchmail so that it runs as a daemon in
the background? In fetchmailconf, for cycles to skip between polls, I put
300, as I wanted it to check every 5 minutes. But, if I type fetchmail at
the command prompt, it just runs once, and details everything its doing
(checking messages, how many messages, flushing messages) in the
terminal. I clicked Invisible mode in fetchmailconf, but then I hit the
Run Fetchmail button, and it brings up the fetchmail run window...and it
still only seems to check once.

I'm using 7.2, and fetchmailconf 1.28, if that makes a difference.

Thanks!

--

peace,

Rog