I am a happy man! finally I made it to install mandrake 7.2 and running net
with him! :)) I just wanted to ask 1 more thing. I keep having problems with
startx with every linux I installed. what console tool can I use to configure
my startx (other than xf86config) when I for example put a too high
resolution and then the monitor doesnt work in startx? what tool can I run to
configure it? (XF86Setup doesnt run... command not found... so...)

thx for all the help I got and keep up with the good work!