relay domains I have nothing!
in local domains I have localhost, and my computer name!
in masquerading I have masquerade as domain my computer name.my domain.  In domains to
be masquerading I have nothing

Please give me a hand!

> On Friday 17 November 2000 12:28 am, you wrote:
> > I'm using outlook express on a winblows machine from a remote location to
> > pick up.  and no I have not set up masquerading
>
> Your problem is going to be 1 of 3 places "relay" is incorrect, "local" shows
> nothing besides "localhost" and or "masquerading" was incorrectly set. You
> should be able to ck these with webmin
>
> --
> Phil Connor
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Registered Linux User # 189889

Regards

Mike Freeman

Embrace the Penguin.  Give Bill the cold shoulder!
Linux Registered User #190770  (10/02/2000)

Get your own free email account from
http://www.popmail.com