Dear All, It did not even occur to me to switch to Enlightenment or
Icewm and maybe that will solve these napster -mp3 problems and possibly
I could get the Linux Hearts game working in there? Does anyone have any
ideas or suggestions about this?

Also, I plan to install the new Suse7 that I just got yesterday. I have
the linux M 7.2 installed on this machine however I would like to
possibly do a dual boot system with the Suse 7. What is the best way to
do this without causing problems with my 7.2?

Someone asked me if Suse has the complete Xserver. That I do not know
yet and I will let you know as soon as I find out.:)

Thanks for your help. Marcia