On Fri, 24 Nov 2000, S. Stubbs wrote:

>Its that darn "supermount" thing again.

It is not as difficult as it looks. You wrote the floppy is accessible in
Windows. That means the floppy is FAT16 formatted.

Look at the FSTAB line, and the floppy is described as an ext2 device.
(fs=ext2)
That is where the problem comes from.

Change it to

/mnt/floppy /mnt/floppy supermount fs=vfat,dev=/dev/fd0 0 0

and your floppy will run fine. And you don't even have to reboot for it.

Paul

--
A friend is someone who knows us
and loves us anyway