From: Mr Monster
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, November 27, 2000 4:53 PM
Subject: [newbie] Mandrake 7.2 Disk image

Hi all,

Ok Ive just spent the last few nights downloading the disk image for 7.2

But now Im stuck... when I write the image to cd, can i make the cd
bootable, so i can boot straight off the cd??? (I havent got a floppy
drive - its goosed!!!)

Any help here, would be much appreciated, so I can upgrade my Mandrake box

Thanks guys

Kerrmonster
[EMAIL PROTECTED]