The printer uses the same driver as the DeskJet 550C, start "printtool"
and search for the entry "HP DeskJet 550C/560C/6xxC series". After
selecting that you will have the possibility to set the paper size and
the printing quality. Choose 24 (Floyd Steinberg color) or 32 (Sometimes
better than 24) bits per pixel to gain highest quality.

For the sound card try "sndconfig", it succeeds to configure some sound
cards where "sounddrake" has problems.

   Till