Hi there,
I know so many people have asked questions about Internet connection but I do
need little help here.
I tried to connect to MSN from my linux, after I saw the message says:
Connection established, I got that connection disconnected.
I can use Dialup Network to connect to MSN under Win98 and I think I have the
same config for linux, so what did I do wrong?
Do I have to conifg the pap-secrets/chap-secrets files?

Also, I've read one post regarding to connect to NetZero without using their
software, I tried, but failed. So I'm just thinking, can I use WINE to run
NetZero's software from Linux?

Thanks for any response!

Yue