If you run helix gnome this file will automaticlly be added and kept
updated by helix update. If you are a Gnome user anyway then this might be
an easier option (assuming you have enough bandwidth to suck in the needed
files).

*^*^*^*
Have the courage to take your own thoughts seriously, for they will shape
you. -- Albert Einstein