Hi dennis,
Actually I really think its just 7.2. I had 7.2 and it was nothing but a
headache so I took it off and Im running 7.1 right now and its good.
                                                         Chronos.
 On Tue, 28
Nov 2000, you wrote: > Hi folks, this is an update on my external Best Data
modem problems. I > decided after trying every combo that I could in KPPP setup
that it had > to be a bios problem. So, I held my breath and went into BIOS and
set > everything back to default. The modem dialed up the first time after