windows is indeed written in VB. Do some checking and you will be very
surprised at what you find. And yes I know VB is an interpreted language
and not compiled. Non the less they are writing Windows in VB. Next time
you have your VB editor open and you're putting together a program, and
after you've run it and debugged it the next thing you do is...compile it?

yes...you compile the darn thing and make an .exe out of it. The same
stinkin way they do at M$. You didn't really think those poor silly
buggers sat there at a desk for hours on end cranking out millions of
lines of C++ code to make that mickey mouse mess they call an Operating
System, did you? Good heavens!

--
Mark

/ * Sometimes it becomes necessary to rock the boat
  * in order to get the rats up from below decks
  * so they can be kicked over the side and drowned!
  *
  *     REGISTERED LINUX USER # 182496
  */

On Wed, 29 Nov 2000 R J Booysen had this to say!