----- Original Message -----
From: "Steven Kinch" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
: > > In a message dated 12/1/00 4:54:26 PM Eastern Standard Time,
: >
: > [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
: > > if MS
: > > ever decided to distribute a flavor of linux I believe they would give
: > > Mandrake, SuSE, RedHat, and etc. a very hard run for their money.
:
: I am sorry but I don't have the first clue what you are trying to say.  Is
: MS distro going to be any better than what we have?  My guess is that it
: would introduce to Linux a new concept like AUTOCRAAAASH EVERY FIVE
MINUTES