Any clues why Microsoft exchange is bouncing my messages to the Linux list?
I have NOT, repeat, NOT attached any files to the forwarded message in
question nor the original message.

Subject: ScanMail Message: To Sender, action taken by attachment blocking.
Date: Mon, 4 Dec 2000 07:10:03 +0200
From: System Attendant <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "'R. Edward McCain'" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

ScanMail for Microsoft Exchange has blocked a file attachment(s).

Place = Linux Newbie
Sender = R. Edward McCain
Subject = Fwd: Re: [newbie] gates gets Linux
Delivery Time = December 04, 2000 (Monday) 07:10:02

Action on file attachment(s):
Delete 'ATT00560.txt' at keith

Message from recipient's administrator:
Warning to sender. ScanMail has blocked a file during a real-time scan of
the email traffic.

Yours,

R. Edward McCain
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
icq: 599146
Registered Linux User #196613
Title: ScanMail Message: To Sender, action taken by attachment blocking.

ScanMail for Microsoft Exchange has blocked a file attachment(s).

Place = Linux Newbie
Sender = R. Edward McCain
Subject = Fwd: Re: [newbie] gates gets Linux