Hello guys:

   Hear is my thing, I`m using mandrake 7.2, when i make th installation
i decide to install everything in the distribution
with out think how big, and how many disk space will use. Now, after
test a few tools and aplications i have
decide to remove thouse  that I dont use. Using Drakconf I remove thouse
packages, but when I look to see if
the disk space in use was less, I get the bad news that I was wrong the
disk space in use is more now.

   So my question is when I  remove a package, the system hold any kind
of information or back-up of that un-install it
package? If it is so... where the system hold it? It can be delet it?

Thankxxx you guy's.....