Yes, you're right that KDE isn't, strictly speaking a window manager, and
that there is a difference between a desktop environment an a wm (I run
Enlightenment under Gnome, for example). Doesn't change the point I was
making, which is that single-clickedness isn't a feature of Linux, but of the
GUI the user is running. That's all.

--
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

"They said I was mad; and I said they were mad;
damn them, they outvoted me"

- Nathaniel Lee