On Tuesday 12 December 2000 08:13 pm, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> Does anyone know where I can download a linux OS that will run
> completly off a floppy. I remember reading something about it a while
> back.
>
> Thanks
> ~Lance

   http://www.google.com/    and search 'loaf'    first link you'll get
is 'Linux On A Floppy'.  That page will link to LRP and TOMSRTBT whose
pages have links to other mini linux pages.

   Actually  http://lwn.net/2000/0302/dists.phtml  lists just about all
linux distros and many are small, small enough to run on one floppy.
Many small distros that run on DOS. It's how I first tried linux
several years ago.  Great way to learn and get started.
--
Tom Brinkman       [EMAIL PROTECTED]     Galveston Bay