Hello,

I have kdevelop-1.3-linux-i386 which is a precompiled version that uses a
shell script to start it. Kdevelop starts but fails to build any project
types.

During the create project phase I'm told that there is an error in
configure.in and that the qt 2.2.1 libraries have not been found (I have qt
2.2.2).

If I try to run the created project an error dialog says "makefile is not
found".

I suspect that the problem due to an incompatibility between the system used
to build the precompiled version and Mandrake 7.2, but I could be
wrong.

Can anyone offer any suggestions?

--
Regards,