Hello there, I got a little headache, been trying for a while now to get my
linux system online, I have a Dynalink ISDN TA, and if I run the
internet/network wizard, choosing the ISDN internet option it detects the
card, however, when the wizard is done, and I try to connect nothing
happends, I go into setup, and it is set up for a modem, not ISDN, I have
used hours reading both the howto's that comes with the dist, and also
checked out the mandrake website, but the process shown in the mandrake
online user manual, and what happends are not similar. is there anyone out
there that could help me please??

Regards
Tanis