All of the flash-BIOS utilities I know of require a DOS (or
Windows 9x) boot disk.

If you don't have a copy of DOS you can download DR-DOS for
free (noncommercial use only) from
ftp://ftp.lineo.com/pub/devsup/drdos/dr703.exe However you
need to be able to run DOS to execute the self-extracting
archive. You *may* (I haven't tried this) be able to extract
this using a DOS emulator. I'm fairly sure one is included
with Mandrake.

Your best bet would probabally be to find someone to make a
DOS or Win9x boot disk for you. (FORMAT A: /S)