Hi list,
I have moved from Red Hat 6 to Mandrake 7.2 (and therefore from KDE 1.1
to 2.0) and I'm not able to have my Turtle Beach Pinnacle back to work.
I did the same things as I did once (with Red Hat), that is recompile
the kernel for a Multisound Pinnacle non-PnP, putting the files
pndsperm.bin and pndspini.bin in /etc/sound/ and specifying the right
IRQ and memory addresses.
When I launch any player in KDE 2.0 I get the message that artsd is not
running. So I run artsd and it stops saying that the device /dev/dsp is
not present.
Besides the Mandrake Soundcard Wizard doesn't show up in Harddrake.
Anyone can help?