Len Lawrence wrote:

> Have you tried Camera -> Summary?  That should tell you if the camera is
> properly recognized.  The information would include battery state and the
> number of photos already taken.

Hi Len. Yep, I tried that. It waits several seconds then blows up an info box
that has blank entries in it. ;-(

According to my owners manual (camera), the camera is supposed to beep when the
computer is turned on, IF it is properly connected. Well, it doesn't, so I
guess that means I've got a port/irq problem, but danged if I know how to fix
it. Gonna take the camera later today, and try it on my younger brothers dual
booting Mandarke 7.2/Windog setup and see if it works on both sides there.

Thanks for you help! ;-)

--

                                                                       /\
                                                                   Dark><Lord