> There's an update to Millennium coming out later this year. I think it's
> name is Whistler.

Yeah...that short for "Whistle friggin dixie while you wait for ever for your
computer to stinkin work correctly cause this OS sucks!" I'm sorry. Win 95B
is a good one and 98SE isn't too bad as long as you keep the registry squeeky
clean; NT4.0 with "all" the service pack installed and kept clean will run
well too, but WinME is a joke! What were they thinking?

Sorry to the list cause this ain't a windows forum.

Now....die...thread DIE!     :)
--
Mark

"If you don't share your concepts and ideals, they end up being worthless,"
"Sharing is what makes them powerful."

                                Linus Torvalds