David and Alicia wrote:

> Dear all,
>
> Can i install mandrake on my (shame) p200mmx 3.3gig machine?
>
> will it run apps faster than windoze bloatware?
>
> David and Alicia

Sure (I'm typing this on a P200)--it'll work fine.  Use at least 64M of
Ram.  As far as being faster than Windows, you know, I can't see much
difference--but then, I don't see much difference between a P450 and a
P200 either.  My PIII 733 only appears to be a little bit faster.  It's
all a matter of perception, I'm sure.  The ONLY place I notice the
difference is when compiling the kernel--they all do it pretty fast, but
the 733 is done in what seems like a minute and a half or so.