Winme is unfixable. If you accidently lose the drivers for the video card you
cant fix it from dos. Dos does nothing. You cant reboot in dos, you cant even
get to a dos prompt. I wonder how you pass command line stuff?

On Thu, 28 Dec 2000, you wrote:
> On Thursday 28 December 2000 03:06, you wrote:
> > There's an update to Millennium coming out later this year. I think it's
> > name is Whistler.
> >

> Yeah...that short for "Whistle friggin dixie while you wait for ever for your
> computer to stinkin work correctly cause this OS sucks!" I'm sorry. Win 95B
> is a good one and 98SE isn't too bad as long as you keep the registry squeeky
> clean; NT4.0 with "all" the service pack installed and kept clean will run
> well too, but WinME is a joke! What were they thinking?
>
> Sorry to the list cause this ain't a windows forum.
>
> Now....die...thread DIE!     :)
> --
> Mark
>
> "If you don't share your concepts and ideals, they end up being worthless,"
> "Sharing is what makes them powerful."
>
>                               Linus Torvalds
Goldenpi - linux user, unreal editor, programer in 3 languages and all round
geek.