I installed  the new rpms but nothing changed. A loopbackdevice is
installed as shown in the mandrakeforum.
What is printerdrake changing at my system, so that I can connect to the cups
server after starting printerdrake?
After starting printerdrake I get the following messages:
Alles bereits installiert
Starting CUPS printing system: [PASSED]
packdrake: cannot open archive file /lib/modules.cz2
rmmod: module parport_probe ist not loaded

Am Dienstag,  2. Januar 2001 15:11 schrieben Sie: