Hey, I compiled /ran the new kernel on my test machine and saw the options
about agpgart support and support for the 440BX/i810/i815 mobos.  Is that
what you are refering to here?  Didn't see anything about Sunrpc locking fix.
 Where's/what's that?

Doesn't one have to download and install a patch to get the nvidia drivers to
work with 2.4.0?  I thought I read something about it somewhere, but can't
find it now.  Have you heard anything about it?

Should agpgart support be compiled in or as a module, do you know?

My test machine has a pci voodoo3, so I didn't get to test out any of these
options.  With some other little problems, I'm still nervous about doing it
to my pride and joy.   At least I know how to do it and retain ability to
boot into the old kernel now.  (messed that one up the first time!)

TIA,
-s