Hello,

I'm able to change the "frame style" of my windows in GNOME by
right-clicking on the open window bar, but I'd like to be able to do it
in a config file so my preferences load by default. However, when I go
into the GNOME configuration manager, I don't see a way to do it except
under Sawfish configuration.

Problem is, now, for some reason it says "Sawfish not running" every
time I try to make changes to that.  The Gnome theme manager doesn't
accomplish what I'm trying to do, because it won't list the 'mono' frame
style that I like so much.  Is there a config file I can edit manually
for frame styles?

Not an emergency, obviously, but I'm curious how it can be fixed.

Thanks!
Chris