Hello,installed the KDE2 rpms and all went well.I did a "rpm -Uvf *.rpm --test" and it came back with no failed dependencies.I then installed from text console outside of x.I then did a "rpm --rebuilddb" followed by "update-menus -v" Once I went to log in I found a whole bunch of system users,no biggie,but I now only have KDE, default, and failsafe, all other window managers are gone. I have seen that this seems to be common, anyone have a fix for the bug? Should I report it and to who? Thanks for your time.