On Sunday 28 January 2001 02:56 pm, Tim wrote:
> I had the 7.1 linux-mandrake successfully installed with dual boot, for
> linux/windows. then I tried configuring something diff. and messed it
> up. Now, I get the grub window, but when I try to select windows to
> boot,  it will not boot windows, and after the timer loads linux. What
> do I need to change and where, to be able to dual boot again?. thanks.

  Without knowin what "messed it up" was and how to fix it, the safest
thing to do would prob'ly be to boot the LM install CD and choose
'upgrade' (maybe it was called 'rescue' in 7.1).  This will let you
install a new copy of lilo or grub that should fix it.   Just choose no
new packages, say 'done' to networking, etc and it should only take a few
minutes.
--
Tom Brinkman        [EMAIL PROTECTED]        Galveston Bay