Aaah heavens...thats easy. But before you do it make sure you have a boot
disk before you get rid of the bootloader. (grub)

then load your DOS boot disk into the floppy drive, boot to an A:\ prompt,
and issue this command.

                fdisk /mbr

Now, boot linux to runlevel 3, by typing this at the LILO prompt.

        linux 3

Log in as root user and run setuptool. Type "setuptool" on the command
line. Choose drakeboot from the menu and that will allow you to configure
LILO as your bootloader.

--
Mark

"If you don't share your concepts and ideals, they end up being worthless,"
        "Sharing is what makes them powerful."