Dennis

   When you create your new partitions on hdc if the your swap is
numerically in the same position, i.e. hdc2 before and hdc2 after, 7.2 on
hda will have no problems finding it.

BTW you can run 7.2 without a swap partition. How well it runs will depend
on the amount of phyical  Ram you system has. I ended up running Mandrake
several weeks in this manner and saw no detriment in performance.

   Charles  (-:

Forever never goes beyond tomorrow.