From: "Locator1" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: February 6, 2001 2:21:22 AM GMT
Subject: RE: [newbie] USR 5610 Modem on 7.2

tryed first link it went no where..

Thanks,
 Bill

[Quick pre-apology for any problems in the line-breaks. The cut and paste may not have
gone as well as I'm hoping.]

http://www.o2.net/~gromitkc/3cp5610.txt
---

/*  Note from Rob <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

  These hints were written for the 3Com 3CP5610, but should also apply
  to any 3Com modem with "Vendor id=12b9. Device id=1008."

  Make sure that you choose an unused serial device for your new modem.

*/