My Linux partition wasn't recognizing or using my swap partition.  So I used
Diskdrake so that the partition was recognized as the swap partition.  I
think maybe at this point I should have rebooted but instead I used Linxconf
to set the swap partition.  At this point I did reboot, but now I can't get
to the xwindow to start because of some problem with the swap file.
What is the best thing to do at this point?  Should delete my Linux
partition and reinstall or should or reinstall over the top of the existing
installation.  Or should I use my startup disk and try to restore Lilo to
it's previous state before I made the changes?

Jim