This is the only problem I see with Linux. The fact that it is free to
download and try all the distro's you want. I have tried
Debian,RedHat,Storm(basically Debian) FreeBSD and MAndrake. I always end up
back at Mandrake. I really like the DrakConf feature as I am a windows
convert to Linux.  The Newbie and expert Lists actually get read by mandrake
staffers and are not so overloaded that your posts are routinely overlooked
and going hand in hand with that the mirrors are not oveloaded either.
Getting updates with the RH up2date feature can be an exhausting process.
 IMHO Mandrake is the best distro out there.

--
John W