I don't know if I'm in the right forum for this

I'm trying to install a variety of Linux systems onto a 30 GB HD which
is in Primary
Slave position.

I may be wrong on this but there seems to be no option to NOT install a
booter
during a Linux installation. Each Linux installs its own booter either
LILO or GRUB
and in some cases, both..

The resulting mix of booters has resulted in problems which seem to
depend on which o
ne was installed last.  It also causes problems when I try to make
changes such as
rearranging the boot menu or adding or removing a Linux system.

My computer is also used by a few other people who run Windows only and
I do not
want a menu available to them to get a Linux up.  I want Windows as a
default and
all Linux boots to be done with a separate floppy for each version.

How does one install Operating Systems that are completely independent
of
each other? .