[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> Thank you so much for your reply, and I would do that as I have seen it for
> he has posted it in several places; except for (okay, this is really
> embarrassing) that I don't seem to have a supermount.o module.  I remember an
> automount choice in the config, but apparently I completely missed the
> supermount module part *again*.  I have supermount for 2.2.17, but not 2.4.0
> or 2.4.1.  How am I overlooking this?  Where should I find it in the kernel
> config?
> -s

Yes, I've seen you in expert as well. <grin> We are both members of that list, also.
To answer your question, you will have to reconfigure your kernel. I have posted the
how to already just a few minutes ago. Just look for my name dealing with a kernel and
you shall find the step by step how-to of it all.

--
  .--. `