Benjamin wrote:
<snip>
> When you, try installing Flash. When you do that, please let me know how
> you did that. I am using both Netscape 4.76 and Netscape 6.01. I have
> Flash 5 in 4.76 but 6.0 refuses to recognize it.
>
> Yours,
>
> Benjamin
Just a guess, Benjamin,
    NS 6.x probably created a new directory called mozilla (or something like that) so
as not to conflict w/ earlier version.  Try cping th appropriate files into
/mozilla/plugins (create the subdirectory if necessary)
HTH,
Mike
--
"Many loads of beer were brought. What disorder, whoring, fighting, killing, and
dreadful idolatry took place there."